Friday, October 10, 2014

Welcome to the 2014-2015 School Year!

Hello parents, families and students!
Welcome to a new school year! I am so happy to be starting my third year teaching at Irving School. I am both honored and humbled to be a part of your child's music education! Please be sure to check out my wiki for ongoing individual music class details and information at http://irvingmusic.wikispaces.com
This site will direct you to special information that I have for each of the grade levels! Some of that information might include recordings and song lyrics for students to practice, exciting things happening in the music classroom and maybe even some live performances!
Be sure to check it out soon!
The music room will be buzzing all year long with many wonderful musical performances! 

Those performances are: October 9th,- 1st grade Fall Concert- 12:00 p.m.- Irving Gym

                                         December 11- 2nd & 3rd Grade Holiday Concert- 6:00 p.m.- Irving Gym
                                       
                                         April 23, 2015- 4th & 5th Grade Spring Concert- 6:00 p.m.- Irving Gym

                                        May 14, 2015- Kindergarten Spring Program- 12:00 p.m.- Irving Gym

Hope to see you at the performances!
If you are interested in contacting me throughout the school year, feel free to email me at bflammang@ dbqschools.org or call me at 563-552-3850. Let's have a fun-filled year of music!




No comments:

Post a Comment